The Hogs Head Hotel Awsworth is situated two miles NW of the Nottingham city boundary just off the A610 in the village of Awsworth. It is one and a half miles from Junction 26 of the M1 (take the A610 from there). Awsworth can be reached from Ilkeston and Derby by the A6096.
The nearest railway station is at Ilkeston a mile from the Hogs Head and 5 miles from Nottingham.
For further details please telephone: (0115) 938 4095
- From the M1 junction 26 A610 from signs for IKEA for approximately 2.5miles.
- Take the 1st exit sign post IKEA, Awsworth & Ilkeston.
- At the roundabout take the first exit to Awsworth & Ilkeston.
- Go past the Shell petrol station to the next roundabout and take the first useable exit sign posted Awsworth 30mph and 7.5tonne weight limit.
- The main Hogs Head Hotel sign is 150 yards ahead on your left.
- Take your 1st left after 50 yards opposite the bus shelter.
- You then come to a T junction turn left
- Follow this road past The Gate Inn and then Bridges Van Hire.
- At this point most sat-navs will tell you that you have arrived but you have not.
- Continue for ½ a mile until you can go no further (the road stops with bollards ahead of you)
- At this point you will see the 2nd Hogs Head Hotel sign.
- Now turn left onto our drive 1/10 of a mile and you have arrived
Any problem please call us on 0115 938 4095 and we will assist you.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.